Street Rod Building History of StreetRod 101 Creator, Bob Hamilton
If you’re following the street rod building coverage we’ve provided on Bob Hamilton‘s 1927 T roadster project or if you’re one of the many StreetRod 101 DVD Library collectors, you’re no doubt curious how Bob Hamilton’s street rod building history.
We had the opportunity to sit with Bob for an interview where he was kind enough to outline how he gained his first exposure to hot rods and how his street rod building knowledge began. His story has humble origins and is something anyone with desire and mechanical aptitude could have followed.
The nice thing is that Bob endured all the missteps and frustration years ago and learned from his mistakes. His StreetRod 101 DVD Library of street rod building skills enables you to take advantage of the decades of skills, techniques and shortcuts that Bob developed the hard way.
So kick back for an informative four minutes when you click below to view this portion of our interview with Bob.
Based on his decades of experience, Bob has developed one of the most comprehensive series of DVDs available covering such aspects of street rod building as:
- Hot Rod Frame and Chassis Construction
- Fiberglass Body Modifications Made Easy
- Bodywork and Paint Made Easy
- T-Bucket and Model-A Hot Rod Modifications
Street rod builders around the world find these in-depth “how to” DVDs invaluable in terms of the comprehensive information they provide as well as the clear, simple and helpful way in which Bob Hamilton offers his acquired knowledge. And if you don’t already own the complete collection, there’s no better time than right now.
Street Rod Building How-To Videos Now Only $19.99 or Less!
Plus, you save even more when you purchase additional DVDs in the StreetRod 101 Library:
- 2 for $37.98 ($18.99 ea.)
- 3 for $53.97 ($17.99 ea.)
- 4 for $67.96 ($16.99 ea.)
TBucketPlans.com originated in 2005 as a personal blog extolling the virtues of T-Buckets. In 2009 I blogged about Chester Greenhalgh, the "how to" genius who wrote the legendary, out-of-print “How to Build a T-Bucket Roadster for Under $3000”. That led to a friendship with Chester and our partnership in marketing the updated eBook version of his T-Bucket building bible. The T-Bucket fire burns stronger and stronger.
Latest posts by John Morehead (see all)
- “How to Build a T-Bucket” +4 More Chester eBooks HALF-OFF - December 8, 2018
- Get Chester’s 4 Other Hot Rod How-To’s HALF-OFF! - December 8, 2018
- Gene Winfield Needs Our Help! - October 10, 2018
- 10000In this installment, Bob Hamilton finishes building a fiberglass 1927 Model T trunk lid for his '27 T roadster project. Further to the last installment, you'll see that it's really something anyone can do with the right information. Bob covers building fiberglass panels and parts in more detail in the very…
- 10000Building fiberglass body panels might seem intimidating, but when you see how Bob Hamilton builds a fiberglass trunk lid for his '27 T roadster project it's really something anyone can do. Bob covers building fiberglass panels and parts in more detail in the very informative StreetRod 101 DVD Library available…