Free T-Bucket Plans – the “Youngster” Free T-Bucket Plans
These Free T-Bucket plans show how to build a basic “roller” T-Bucket chassis. 23 pages include many illustrations, photos, parts suggestions and budgetary bill of materials. Yes, they’re free and you can download them now. Just click on “Add to Cart” and check out with only your name and email. Then download your plans immediately using the blue download link on the Checkout page. Plus, you’ll receive our free enews with T-Bucket history, stories, events and fun.
Our Free T-Bucket Plans were created by the late Ron Young, a Minnesota hot rodder who built T-Buckets for decades beginning in the mid-1960’s. Along the way, he was the beneficiary of a lot of knowledge (much of it passed along as constructive criticism) by older hot rod builders who wanted to help someone with not quite as much experience as they had at that point. In the same vein, Ron put together a set of free T-Bucket plans based on the way he had been building them since the late 1990s up to 2012. Just as street rod builder Boyd Coddington built “Boydsters”, the free T-Bucket plans style popularized by Ron Young is called a “Youngster” T Bucket frame.
These free plans show you how to build a T-Bucket basic chassis because Ron wanted to share his knowledge just as his many hot rod mentors did. We’re happy to be able to help put these great FREE T-Bucket plans into more hands.
About the “Youngster” FREE T-Bucket Plans
- 23 pages covering the Youngster Free T Bucket Frame Plans, which highlight the construction of a “roller” chassis
- many illustrations, some full size, for a transverse sprung front-end and a coil-over-shock suspended rear axle
- budgetary Bill of Materials, with part numbers and costs
- plus, we’ll keep you updated on new T-Bucket and hot rod building information and articles with our eNews Updates
- and, yes, they’re FREE T Bucket frame plans — just enter your name and email address and you’ll receive an email from us with your download link (it’s a 3.2 MB file) and you will be added to our enews list so that we can keep you up-to-date on new plans, T-Bucket stories of interest, construction tip and tricks, events, products, history and information.
STEP 1: Just click the “Add to Cart” button above and check out with only your name and email. No Charge — Our Gift to You!
STEP 2: Then, download your plans by clicking on the blue download link on the Checkout page, as shown below.
Or, when you receive your confirming email from us just click on the link in the email to download your plans.
TBucketPlans.com originated in 2005 as a personal blog extolling the virtues of T-Buckets. In 2009 I blogged about Chester Greenhalgh, the "how to" genius who wrote the legendary, out-of-print “How to Build a T-Bucket Roadster for Under $3000”. That led to a friendship with Chester and our partnership in marketing the updated eBook version of his T-Bucket building bible. The T-Bucket fire burns stronger and stronger.
Latest posts by John Morehead (see all)
- 2019 T-Bucket Nationals Report and 2020 Nationals Info - June 18, 2019
- Fred Steele Roadster on “Ventures in Space” Album Cover - June 17, 2019
- Fred Steele’s Ventures in Space T-Bucket Goes on Auction Block - June 16, 2019