A how to build a hot rod DVD makes the ideal holiday gift. It’s the perfect time of year to kick back and view something inspiring and instructional. A good how to build a hot rod DVD gets one ready for the hot rod building plans that may be part of a New Year’s resolution. And every time that how to build a hot rod DVD is put in the player, the person who gifted it is remembered.
How to Build a Hot Rod DVD Library: StreetRod 101
Everybody loves the StreetRod 101 DVDs and they make the perfect holiday gift for friends, family — or even yourself. So, in addition to the already great volume discounts when you purchase one or more of the StreetRod 101 DVDs, for a limited time we’re offering FREE SHIPPING for domestic orders. (And for our international friends, special flat rate shipping of only $4, no matter if you order one or all four of the DVD sets).
The StreetRod 101 DVD Library includes:
- Hot Rod Frame and Chassis Construction: 4-1/2 hours
- Fiberglass Body Modifications: 5+ hours
- Fiberglass Bodywork and Paint: 4 hours
- T-Bucket and Model-A Hot Rod Modifications: 4+ hours
But, wait, there’s more.
How to Build a Hot Rod DVD collection by Fritz
Two other very popular how to build a hot rod DVDs that are featured on our HotRodPlans.com site are Fritz Schenck creations that will truly get your creative juices flowing, while providing incredibly comprehensive and entertaining instruction at the same time!
Get your order in now because this FREE SHIPPING offer expires December 14th in order to ensure holiday delivery!
- Chester Greenhalgh Budget Hot Rod How-To Genius, R.I.P. - August 8, 2022
- Tribute to Tom Hintz and his T-Bucket Track Roadster - July 27, 2022
- New Zealand T-Bucket Finds Way Home via Canada - April 9, 2022