Everybody loves a freebie — especially hot rodders on a budget. And, when that freebie itself can save you hundreds of dollars in your T-Bucket project you certainly don’t want to let it pass you by. We’re happy to be able to give you this complete 17-page chapter from the revised, 25th Anniversary Edition of “How to Build a T-Bucket Hot Rod Roadster for Under $3000: kickin’ it old skool” because:
1. It’s valuable information you can use right away.
2. It shows you our simple eBook PDF format and how incredibly easy it is to quickly download, read and/or print out.
3. We think you’ll find it so enjoyable and informative that you’ll feel comfortable coming back to pop for a mere $18.95 for the other 230+ pages containing 400+ photos, templates, diagrams and illustrations revealing every detail of how to easily build a T-Bucket roadster from everyday materials and junkyard parts … or new ones, if you insist.
Simply enter your details, for your FREE Chapter download. Thanks.
*We respect your privacy and will not rent or share your information with anyone.
If you find the Free Chapter interesting or helpful, we encourage you to leave your comments for the benefit of others.
- Chester Greenhalgh, T-Bucket and hot rod inspiration and friend - March 31, 2021
- T-Bucket Builder DVDs Everyone Should Have - March 19, 2021
- Gary Meadors Beer T - December 27, 2020
- 91In the new, revised version dimensions have been added to drawings and templates, text and drawings feature color highlights for greater clarity, photo resolution has been dramatically improved, many beneficial edits and updates have been made and every page now offers clean, sharp viewing and printing.