National T-Bucket Alliance 2016 Events Tour Schedule
Thanks to Rolla Hessel and “T-Odd” Mullins, we can now reveal the dates for the National T Bucket Alliance 2016 events tour.
For those unfamiliar with the organization, the National T-Bucket Alliance (NTBA) is a hot rod club focused on the Model T based hot rods commonly known as T-Buckets. The NTBA recognizes that members are as individual as their T-Buckets and each individual has their strengths and specialties. The NTBA offers the structure to bring these individual hot rodders with a common interest together. To do so, the NTBA supports local, regional, national events and charities.
It’s important to note that the Alliance’s leadership and positions are completely voluntary. NTBA is a family oriented club, offering something for every T-Bucket fanatic. Once you’ve become more familiar with the club, you’ll notice the personality, family values, and the channeled effort to see that each member has the support and information they need.
NTBA membership is only $35 for the first year and that includes membership card, windshield decal, and a cool NTBA T-Shirt. (Annual renewals are only $25). Click here to join now>
National T Bucket Alliance 2016 Events Schedule
Below is a list of the “Scheduled NTBA Events” for this year. There are many other events that will take place around the country, that although not on the schedule, will be attended by many T owners some being NTBA members and others not.
- NTBA Cajun Regionals Baton Rouge, LA April 7-9
- Texas Panhandle Cruise Nazareth, TX May 5-7
- John and Tammy’s BBQ Springfield, MO May 27-28
- NTBA MT. Home Cruise Mt. Home, AR June 13-18
- NTBA NATIONALS Indianapolis, IN July 6-10
- NTBA Iowa Regionals Pella, IA July 20-23
- NTBA MO Mini Nats Lake of Ozarks, MO Sept. 8-10
- NTBA Artesia Homecoming Artesia, NM Sept. 16-17
- Arizona T’s Fun Run Tucson, AZ Nov. 3-5
There is also going to be a gathering in Pigeon Forge, TN in June so watch for information regarding that event.
As NTBA President, Rolla Hessel, says, “it’s not about the NTBA or the cars, it’s more about the opportunity to gather with others who share our passion for the people and the cars!”
TBucketPlans.com originated in 2005 as a personal blog extolling the virtues of T-Buckets. In 2009 I blogged about Chester Greenhalgh, the "how to" genius who wrote the legendary, out-of-print “How to Build a T-Bucket Roadster for Under $3000”. That led to a friendship with Chester and our partnership in marketing the updated eBook version of his T-Bucket building bible. The T-Bucket fire burns stronger and stronger.
Latest posts by John Morehead (see all)
- TV Tommy Ivo T-Bucket Interview Kicks Off Our Podcast! - April 23, 2019
- A Podcast About T-Buckets? You Bet! - April 13, 2019
- Grasshopper Roadster T-Bucket Tribute: Beauty and Brawn - March 3, 2019