If you’re already one of the thousands of fans of Chester’s clever techniques for building a hot rod on a budget, there’s no need to say more. You’ll want to enter right now. Click to Enter>
The Chester Greenhalgh Hot Rod How-To eBook Library includes:
- How to Build a T-Bucket Hot Rod Roadster for Under $3000
- Hot Rod or Rat Rod Truck: How to Mount a Cheap Antique Truck Body on a Late Model Pickup Chassis for Under $3000
- How to Build a Full-On Radical Custom Cars and Custom Trucks on a Beer Budget!
- Projects With Lawn Mower Engines
This month’s Giveaway closes at midnight, Sunday, November 16th.
Enter now and after midnight Sunday you can be one of 4 lucky winners! Click to Enter Now>
Supercharge Your Chances of Winning!
After you enter you’ll receive an email with your personal Lucky URL to share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or your favorite hot rod forum (the possibilities there are huge).
For each person that enters using your Lucky URL you get 3 more chances to win! EnterNow>
- Jim Unruh T-Bucket – Is it old, new or both? - September 8, 2022
- Chester Greenhalgh Budget Hot Rod How-To Genius, R.I.P. - August 8, 2022
- Tribute to Tom Hintz and his T-Bucket Track Roadster - July 27, 2022