About the “Youngster” Free T Bucket Frame Plans
The late Ron Young was a Minnesota hot rodder who built T-Buckets for decades since the mid-1960’s. Along the way, he was the beneficiary of a lot of knowledge (much of it passed along as constructive criticism) by older hot rod builders who wanted to help someone with not quite as much experience as they had at that point. In the same vein, Ron put together a set of free T Bucket frame plans based on the way he had been building them since the late 1990s up to 2012. Just as street rod builder Boyd Coddington built “Boydsters”, the free T Bucket frame plans style popularized by Ron Young is called a “Youngster” T Bucket frame.
These are free T Bucket frame plans because Ron wanted to share his knowledge just as his many hot rod mentors did. We’re happy to be able to help put these great FREE T Bucket frame plans into more hands.
Ron Young’s FREE T Bucket Frame Plans
- 23 pages covering the Youngster Free T Bucket Frame Plans, which highlight the construction of a “roller” chassis
- many illustrations, some full size, for a transverse sprung front-end and a coil-over-shock suspended rear axle
- budgetary Bill of Materials, with part numbers and costs
- plus, we’ll keep you updated on new T-Bucket and hot rod building information and articles with our eNews Updates
- and, yes, they’re FREE T Bucket frame plans — just enter your name and email address and you’ll receive an email from us with your download link (it’s about a 1.7MB file) and you will be added to our enews list so that we can keep you up-to-date on new plans, blog posts, events and information.
Enter your info to be added to our enews list and download your Youngster FREE T-Bucket Frame Plans Now!