The National T-Bucket Alliance‘s T Bucket Nationals 2015 will be held July 8-11 in beautiful Green Bay Wisconsin. Here’s why you need to be there:
- If you like T-Buckets or have ever thought about building one: This is the opportunity to surround yourself with T-Buckets of every variety. Take pictures, ask questions and make notes that will ensure that when you do start your build you’ll be confident knowing you’ve done the research that will lead you to building the T-Bucket of your dreams.
- If you want to buy a T-Bucket: There’ll be T-Buckets for sale and if you see one you like that doesn’t have a for sale sign you can always start a discussion with the owner right there. Who knows? He may already have his eye on another one. Besides, before you even think about buying a T-Bucket you have to see as many as possible, up-close-and-personal, so that you’ll be able to confidently understand and value what you’re looking at before you part with your hard-earned cash.
- If you or a friend own a T-Bucket (or have a T-Bucket for sale): Don’t miss out on the one car event of the year where you can immerse yourself in T-Bucket enjoyment and fellowship with fun activities galore. Make your reservation today!
T Bucket Nationals 2015 Schedule
- Wednesday, July 8: Evening – First Registration followed by a cruise to the local car show at A&W.
- Thursday, July 9: Early AM Registration and day devoted to cruising to and through scenic Door County.
- Friday, July 10: AM Registration followed by ladies cruise and rest of day choose from visits to Lambeau Field, Oshkosh Experimental Aircraft Museum, Manitowoc Maritime Museum, and Green Bay National Railroad Museum. Evening Brats and Burgers and Drive-In Movie Party.
- Saturday, July 11: Early AM Registration and T-Bucket Car Show from 11-4.
T Bucket Nationals 2015 Accommodations
The official T Bucket Nationals 2015 host hotel is the Tundra Lodge Resort – Waterpark in Green Bay. Special room rates have been arranged for reservations booked 30 days prior to the T Bucket Nationals 2015. For those with pets, similar arrangements have been made with the Best Western and Quality Inn. More hotel arrangement information is here>
2015 T Bucket Nationals Registration
Registration is free for members in good standing of NTBA. For non-NTBA members, registration is only $35, which includes membership in NTBA and an NTBA T-Shirt (that’s a deal and a half). To register online now, go here>
We hope to see you there and if you have any other questions you’ll find all the National T Bucket Alliance T Bucket Nationals 2015 information here>
- First Rail Dragster: “The Bug”, Dick Kraft’s Model T ex-roadster - July 30, 2020
- The Gadberry “Low Bucket” - July 20, 2020
- Bob Johnston’s T-Bucket, Later to Become Ed “Big Daddy” Roth’s Tweedy Pie: Part 1 - July 20, 2020